“excellent food once again”

The Britannia Steakhouse
Ranked #113 of 174 Restaurants in Boston
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014

well what can I say the Britannia done again all services with a smile and the food was excellent as always. took the family and they all enjoyed it. did the ultimate burger challenge which was cooked to perfection. the steaks was very big you wont get any better anywhere else, they tasted amazing. every meal we had was fantastic compliments to the chef top man will recommend to all I know and was talking to the chef and good look if you do open the next establishment. see you soon for the next challenge thanks for an enjoyable evening tattoo gary

1  Thank Tattoogary
Daniel P, Owner at The Britannia Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I visited The Brit one Saturday afternoon with friends after hearing about the steaks. I must admit I was a bit dubious about eating here as I have always just used it as a drinking pub and didn't imagine the food would be great. How wrong I was.
Two of us had an 8oz steak and the other had a steak and ale pie. We were all blown away by the quality of the meat and how well it was cooked. The home made chips were excellent too, a nice change to the frozen chips you get in most pubs. We got the steaks on the lunch time special so at £5 we really were impressed!
We sat in the bar to eat so we could watch the football. If you want a bit of peace and quiet there is a seating area upstairs.
I really would recommend this place for a decent steak at a good price. Nothing fancy just decent pub grub.
I

2  Thank scottlou

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stumbled across this place when looking for somewhere which wasn't the hotel bar whilst in town on business with work colleagues. The steaks are fantastic All meats are locally sourced and butchered, and the portion sizes are massive. I only and the 8oz Rump which was cooked perfectly and comes with homemade chips and plenty of other extras. The beer was great and at under £3 a pint it was hard to resist several. The service from everyone was fantastic and really welcoming, nothing was too much trouble! A fantastic evening and definitely somewhere I will recommend and return to if I am in Boston again. Thank you again!

1  Thank Jamoc06

Reviewed 8 May 2014

I've eaten here twice now and been in for drinks several times. The burgers are really thick and of great quality. Not the usual flat patties. They also serve plenty of home made chips. There is a great choice on the menu and lots of variety, with specials too. Price-wise it's excellent value. The pub staff are very friendly and they often have live music. Check out their facebook page for events. It's my favourite pub in the area now!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went in to the Britannia was made very welcome the staff were very nice the food was 5star one off the best steak houses we have ever been in food was very quick cooked as you wish and after we had finish the cook came to see us and told us that everything can be ordered to what size that you want chef top man highly recommend will be going again with family and friends and I'll try and do another challenge as I've got one under my belt thanks all at Britannia