“Absolutely brilliant experience!”

Ranked #10 of 24 things to do in Boston
Boston, United Kingdom
“Absolutely brilliant experience!”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We recently held a pirate themed children's birthday party there for my son's 7th birthday. After visiting there for a few parties in the past both for our children and those of other people. I would just like to say how impressed I was with the service from the staff, which was a huge improvement from the last time we were there. They worked hard to keep all the children happy for the entire 2 hours playing games. They had smiles on there faces and couldn't have been nicer to us.

The food was amazing, not only the childrens party food (which was above expectations) but also the adult menu. I fully recommend there double stack burgers which really hit the spot for me.

I think these parties are great value for money and my son can't wait to go back!

Visited October 2013