We booked a 2 night stay at this Premier Inn for my birthday,as we wanted to visit the Battle of Britain Memorial flight and East Kirkby museum!!! We booked via the phone and we were delt with in a very efficient manor.
We arrived after the 2pm booking in time and were booked in and made to feel very welcome.When we entered the room we found we had got a cooling fan,which we were glad of as it was a warm 2 days!!We have never had one before so it was a pleasant suprise! The bed was very comfortable and the room was nice and clean.
We booked our evening meal at the Brewers Fayre next door and were very pleased with the quality and choice of food on the menu,it was expertly cooked and the waiter/waitress sevice was first class.
We also had breakfast there and that too was very good,plenty of choice and as much as you wanted!!It made a nice change to be able to get Skimmed milk for brekfast as at previous inns we could not get it and this makes it difficult for people like me who can only use skimmed.
The staff at the Premier Inn were to a very high standard and very willing to help,i did chat with one for 20 minuets about the museums and found him to be a like minded person when it came to the aircraft. All in all they were all very good and well trained in their jobs.
We would recomend this Premier Inn to anybody that would like to stay in the Boston area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stopover at the Premier Inn Hotel Boston and you'll have the best of Lincolnshire's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep. Rev up the adrenalin with a day of stock car racing at Skegness Stadium. Step back in time at the Pilgrim Fathers Memorial and Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Or lap up the great British seaside at Skegness. Then after a day well spent, reward yourself with a tasty Brewers Fayre meal and our huge comfy beds. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: On A52 Skegness Road, 300 yards east of junction with A16 Boston to Grimsby road. Nearest landmark is Pilgrim Hospital. Next to the Burton House Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Max 34 Meeting Room Boston Historic Site Boston Golf Course Boston Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Priceline and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Lincolnshire