All reviews brewers fayre burton house the pub restaurant next door meal deal all you can eat car park no air con what it says on the tin family room plenty of parking night's sleep great nights sleep reception staff comfortable bed comfortable stay excellent value
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Wonderful location, easy to get at with a good Brewers Fayre for breakfast and dinner to eat, so no need to venture out to find anywhere else. The staff are always ready to help and very friendly. Bedrooms comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Chris C, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

I have stayed at this Premier Inn on 2 occasions recently. The first was what you would expect from this chain, room was clean, spacious and comfy. The restaurant was quick and efficient with my food (which is good when travelling alone) and all staff in both restaurant and hotel were friendly and appeared to care if your stay was to your liking.

The second visit did not match up with the first though. The hotel has recently been refurbished and the new mattress in my room (74) felt lumpy. I could not get comfortable in any position and when I got up in the morning I did not feel refreshed as usual and my back was extremely stiff to the point of being painful. I told the night receptionist who was very apologetic but could not understand why as the mattress was new. The new mattresses are super soft but also what I can only describe as quilted. I would say more like divots though. You fall into these divots and your body contorts. My money was refunded on this occasion, which is the first time I have ever had to claim on the good night guarantee in over 100 stays over the years. A long hot soak in the bath eased my aches and pains but Prem Inn really need to look at whether a divoted mattress is better than a flat one. I like staying with this chain but if the new mattresses are all similar I will seriously have to look at another hotel group.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul M

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are sorry to hear that your last stay was not very enjoyable for you. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit more comfortable you can ring the hotel prior to your visit and we can put extra layers on top of the mattress to make it more comfortable for you. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We always use Premiers Inns when ever travelling anywhere in the country and require a stop over. Premier Inns never fail to please for comfort, cleanliness, polite helpful staff and most definitely value for money.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank acotten

Thank you for leaving this great review of our hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived late last Thursday as a stop on my way north. Clean and very comfortable room, adjacent pub for food,plenty of parking and all for £30. Would also like to add that even at late hour receptionist was friendly and welcoming despite the late hour. Can't really ask for anymore for that price.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank David R

Thank you David R for taking the time to leave this review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Generally you know what to expect with a Premier Inn and this one did not disappoint. A generously sized room, a nice bathroom and a comfy bed were all that we really needed. My only slight criticism, hence the review title, was that our room directly overlooked main car park entrance and the childrens play area at the adjoining restaurant. Had our room's double-glazed window had any sound proofing qualities at all then this wouldn't have been a problem, but as it was we were constantly disturbed by cars, vans and shrieking children. This was a shame, as in all other respects the hotel was one of the nicest Premier Inns we have stayed at. The Brewers Fayre restaurant was excellent for both breakfast and evening meal and all of the staff encountered were cheerful and friendly.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you Mark Webbon for leaving this review. We are please that you had an enjoyable stay with us although I am sorry you had some noise issues during your stay. For future visits to our hotel you can contact the hotel prior to your visit and make a request for a room at the back of the hotel. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.