All reviews brewers fayre burton house the pub restaurant next door meal deal all you can eat car park no air con family room plenty of parking night's sleep reception staff comfortable bed good nights sleep comfortable stay excellent value evening meal
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

We have just left the Premier Inn & I can honestly say that I have no intentions of going to another. The rooms, staff, prices etc were fantastic, however the beds were so hard I was so close to sleeping in the car. Over 3 nights, I think I got a maximum of 3 hours a night due to chronic back, neck & shoulder ache from the completely non given bed. It even hurt to breathe. I have never used accommodation with such hard beds. Is this standard at Premier Inns?

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Chris C, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion our hotel fell far short of your expectations. Your feedback is very much appreciated as it enables us to improve standards. Thank you once again for your review.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

nice and helpful staff ,clean room ,the perfect place close to our work and close to the town center .some of the customers were pretty noisy .the reastaurant stayed open until late ,so even if you arrived late you had a place to eat

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Chris C, Manager at Premier Inn Boston Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. we are please you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The staff are welcoming and friendly and the hotels is clean, inviting and comfortable. The beds are exactly as advertised - very, very comfortable. Do wonder though now far ahead you might have to book to get the very cheap rates that are advertised!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you Gail K for leaving this review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My wife and I traveled up to Boston mainly because of my love of old windmills, I was not disappointed, the accommodation at the Premier Inn was first class in every way, but what struck us more than anything else was how quiet and peaceful it was, we have stayed at many Premier Inns but this one was by far the best yet, the staff in both the hotel and the Burton pub next door were brilliant, all credit to them. Just one small grouse, our room, No 66, had no shaver socket, this didn't worry me unduly, but my electric tooth brush needed a charge, so I had to resort to my manual brush, no great hardship I know, but I thought it worth a mention.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you Michael P for leaving this review. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. At Premier Inn reception is manned 24 hours a day so if in future you need anything like an adaptor for your toothbrush etc. please don't hesitate to contact reception and we would be happy to help. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Wonderful location, easy to get at with a good Brewers Fayre for breakfast and dinner to eat, so no need to venture out to find anywhere else. The staff are always ready to help and very friendly. Bedrooms comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay with us and look forward to seeing you again in the future.