Just returned from a 2-night stay here and would not hesitate to stay here again. We've had a great time, thank Premier Inn Boston.
The Brewers Fayre restaurant across the car park served us great breakfasts and a very tasty lasasgne & fish pie with garlic bread (for the 2 of us). Would definitely eat there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stopover at the Premier Inn Hotel Boston and you'll have the best of Lincolnshire's business, leisure and heritage hotspots right on your doorstep. Rev up the adrenalin with a day of stock car racing at Skegness Stadium. Step back in time at the Pilgrim Fathers Memorial and Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre. Or lap up the great British seaside at Skegness. Then after a day well spent, reward yourself with a tasty Brewers Fayre meal and our huge comfy beds. Please note that all twin rooms at this hotel consist of a double bed and a single sofa bed. Directions: On A52 Skegness Road, 300 yards east of junction with A16 Boston to Grimsby road. Nearest landmark is Pilgrim Hospital. Next to the Burton House Brewers Fayre. Transport and local information: Max 34 Meeting Room Boston Historic Site Boston Golf Course Boston Train Station 2 miles ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Boston Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Boston
- Boston Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Boston Hotel Lincolnshire