Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
1,473 results
All reviews executive room afternoon tea one way system riverside restaurant coaching inn courtyard bar old building no lift centre of town car park overlooking the river boston stump lovely hotel central location evening meal saturday night visiting boston
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Neil and the team were extremely welcoming and helpful from the moment we arrived at the hotel. All the staff were courteous, efficient and took pride in their work. The waitress who served us in the evening was fabulous with our 3 year old daughter and the young lady at breakfast time was a true professional. Thank you for a wonderful stay, we will be visiting again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for leaving such a great review. I'm very happy that you found our staff to be so good, I will pass your thanks on to them! We look forward to your next visit.
Kind regards

Reviewed 4 June 2017

Easy to find and easy to park with a very short stroll to the town centre. Reception and Restaurant personnel were very helpful. We booked dinner, bed and breakfast and the dinner was beautifully cooked and served as was the breakfast and the whole stay was superb value for money. It is an historic building so lots of quirky stairs and no lift to the room but it was clean with a large bathroom and lots of hot water. A enjoyable stay.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a kind review. We are very proud of our hotel and are delighted when we receive feedback as good as yours! We hope you come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

It was good to be back in Boston visiting friends and enjoying an Indian meal in west street. The White hart hotel is so central with comfortable clean rooms and a five star breakfast, cooked to your specifications. We will be visiting again soon.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent visit, and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

Having only visited before for liquid beverages, on this occasion decided too try the menu , wished I hadn't !
Asparagus too start poached egg really hard !
Then had risotto which resembled sick and didn't taste much better could not eat at all disgusting !
But the staff and bar staff and drinks where great just let down by the chef who definitely needs serious courses booked for the very near future !!
Very expensive for bad food

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit. I am delighted that you found the staff and drinks to be to your liking. I will apologise, however, for your hard poached egg as this is unacceptable. I will take your comments about our chef on board, however I will have to disagree about the need for courses to be booked. Our chef is very qualified and our feedback is generally excellent, I just feel that the dish was not to your liking on this occasion.
Kind regards

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Although I have left a separate review for the food and service, I will repeat my very positive feedback.
The staff on reception, in the bar and in the restaurant were all friendly, polite, professional and helpful. The evening meal and breakfast was first class.
The negative......We were in room 303 which is very small. Laying in bed, it felt like my feet were higher than my head. The pillows had no body to them. It was a hot afternoon and evening and the small desktop fan wasn't adequate. I was very disappointed with the room, especially for £129 for the night.

Room tip: Hopefully you do not get room 303
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. Thank you very much for your kind words regarding our staff, I will pass your kind words on to them. I would like to apologise for the disappointment you felt regarding your room. Room 303 is one of our smaller doubles and, being at the top of the hotel, can get a little warm. Please let me know if you are coming to stay with us again and I will try and ensure you are in a room more suitable.