Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$105
Hotels.comUS$105
PricelineUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
TravelocityUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
1,473 results
All reviews executive room afternoon tea one way system riverside restaurant coaching inn courtyard bar old building no lift centre of town car park overlooking the river boston stump lovely hotel central location evening meal saturday night visiting boston
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 June 2017

unfortunately I didn't realise parking wasn't directly in front of hotel, as a woman travelling on my own I don't want to park in back streets. I was given a twin room very small room not really what I expected, unfortunately as it was extreme heat, I didn't t want to stay in this room, with a small fan, fortunately my next day meeting was cancelled so I decided not to stay here, I think if you were travelling in a couple and had a larger room and was happy to park away from the hotel, it would be fine, the lady on reception was really nice & helpful though, and I have heard that food is exceptional.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear Madam,
Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry that you had to cancel your stay due to your meeting being cancelled, and i apologise for the warm rooms. We were experiencing some warm weather at the time and not all of our rooms are air conditioned. I'm sorry also for the problems with your parking, however we do have three car parks at the hotel, all monitored by cctv, and there is rarely a need for our guests to park in the surrounding streets. I am very glad, however, that you found the lady on reception to be so helpful. I will pass on your kind words.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Enjoyed the weekend. Made even better by the friendly and helpful staff nothing was too much trouble for them.food was very good breakfast spread was excellent.proximity to local shops and places to visit made the white Hart an excellent base to explore from

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your very complimentary review! It's always nice to hear appreciation for our staff and I'll be sure to pass on your comments to them. I'm pleased you enjoyed your weekend with us and it was a pleasure to have you stay.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Paid £21 for a tea for two voucher. It looked like it had been cut from a magazine. The purpose of the voucher was hand written in. Looked like a child had written it. They should take a leaf out of Oldrids. Who present a really professional printed voucher on card. Which you are pleased to give. Rather than piece of paper which is quite embarrassing.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review about our gift vouchers. I understand your grievance about their presentation and am very sorry that this was a problem. We are currently in the process of reviewing our voucher system and improving on the design so this is not an issue in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2017 via mobile

I stayed here with my daughter as my husband was working in the area , the rooms were lovely and the staff and food nice. It was good to be told about a wedding taking place on the Saturday evening as there was noise in Saturday night, but as we were aware it was not a problem for us.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear guest
Thank you very much for taking the time to write your review. I'm pleased to hear that you found the rooms and food so nice and I appreciate your understanding about the noise on Saturday night. Hopefully we will have the pleasure of your visit again sometime!

Reviewed 14 June 2017

Visited this venue on many occasions for work and never been disappointed! Extremely friendly staff always willing to help.
Location is great right in the centre of the market town with amazing views of the stump and the river.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your kind review, I'm pleased to hear you found our staff so helpful and I will pass on your praise to them!
We look forward to seeing you again next time you are in the area