Lowest prices for your stay
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
PricelineUS$105
eDreamsUS$105
Orbitz.comUS$105
1,473 results
All reviews executive room afternoon tea one way system riverside restaurant coaching inn courtyard bar old building no lift centre of town car park overlooking the river boston stump lovely hotel central location evening meal saturday night visiting boston
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2017

Staff were brilliant and sure with MUCH NEEDED refurbishment this hotel will be exceptionally more appealing. Have stayed at the Coach Inn chain hotel in the Cotswolds which was amazing and sure Boston will be up to their standard after refurbish.

1  Thank christwc
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Dear Christine,
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. I'm very glad that you found our staff to be brilliant, I will make sure they are aware! I hope that you will continue to stay with us and witness our refurbishment programme, we are very excited!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We booked the executive feature room, when we checked in was given room 101, I went down to check I had booked the right room to be told no problem you can have that room,so why didn't I get it to start with!!!!! Room 104 the feature room was lovely,clean and large wish I was staying longer. Breakfast was a different story, English breakfast cold and very over cooked and slow service.Wish this hotel offered room only as I would skip breakfast,and go to weatherspoons across the road

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay with us. I'm sorry to hear that you encountered problems with your breakfast, I will certainly take this up with the kitchen team to ensure it does not happen again.
I'm very glad that you enjoyed your room, it is a lovely room! I would like to point out that we do offer a range of rates for our rooms, including room only, however I would hope that the next time you stay you will book breakfast to give us the chance to make a better impression.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great location and great bar area. Rooms are very clean and staff and very friendly and make you feel welcome. Only let down by the breakfast quality. Eggs were dry and bacon mostly fat. I would stay again but would skip breakfast unless they can improve this. Overall good hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the White Hart, I will pass on your kind words regarding the staff and rooms. Please accept my apologies regarding your breakfast, I will speak to the kitchen team immediately to rectify this drop in standard. I hope you will come and stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Very disappointing afternoon tea. Sandwiches were dry and we had a very poor selection (plain ham, egg and smoked salmon). The sandwiches had huge chunky crusts and very little filling. The shortbread biscuits were not cooked in the middle and the scones were rock hard! Not sure I would recommend anyone visit for afternoon tea as not value for money and very poor!

1  Thank vicky1710
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Dear Vicky,
I'm very sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your afternoon tea with us, it certainly sounds as if this was nowhere near our usual standard. I will be taking this matter up with our kitchen to ensure that does not reoccur. I know for your visit on Sunday that our waiting staff checked with you on several occasions during your tea, and they were assured that everything was fine. Please know that we do check on our guests during the meal to ensure that we can rectify anything that you are not satisfied with immediately.
We hope that you will come and visit us again to afford us the opportunity to put things right.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Very large clean room. Location was amazing. Good atmosphere in the bar and staff were very professional. Didnt eat in the restaurant but the food that other guest were eating looked lovely. Will definitely stay again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
White Hart B, General Manager at The White Hart Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear guest,
Thank you very much for your great review. We are very happy to that you enjoyed so many aspects of your stay, and we hope to see you again soon.
Kind Regards