“family friendly”
Review of Smokey Joe's American Diner - CLOSED

Smokey Joe's American Diner
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating
Market Rasen, United Kingdom
“family friendly”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Went out for a meal to celebrate end of exams and belated birthday. Service was excellent, plenty of choice to suit all. Very friendly staff eager to please. Spotless and food very good. This was our second visit and was not disappointed.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Sarah S

Redditch, England, United Kingdom
“Great Food and Cocktails!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Popped in for a quick bite for lunch. Does what it says on the tin. Great food and friendly service.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Sara A
Alford, United Kingdom
“Evening family meal”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It was a fun evening with good portions of the burgers and the nacho starter was a welcome beginning to a greaqt meal suggested by my son Joe and his partner.
They have a challenge to eat a huge meal in some 30 minutes...well a lad on the next table tried, but failed not surprisingly. There was a good atmosphere there and the whole time we were there, service was fine and all attending the restaurant were obviously enjoying their meal.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank PatrickWebb
Louth, United Kingdom
“AVOID. TERRIBLE FOOD AND SERVICE”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Well, we went for a family meal at smokey joes. We ordered steaks from the menu which were cold when they got to the table. When we went to pay it turns out they no longer do the £10steaks we ordered. I they only do the £20 steaks so after a terrible meal with terrible service (the young staff seem more interested in their phones and smoking), it cost over £50 just for me and my partner. I when we questioned this we were met with hostility and attitude. I can honestly say that was the worst meal I've had in Louth. Thanks avoid the place at all cost

• Visited February 2014
8 Thank Foodielocal
carolanne123, Owner at Smokey Joe's American Diner, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Customer, I am slightly confused by your review as we do not do a £10 steak and never have our steaks are priced at £14.95,£15.95 and £21.95 so please could you advise whrere you got price as our prices are clearly stated on our menu, also the staff working on Saturday night do not smoke so am also very confused by this comment.

I look forward to your response.

Please could you confirm that this was smokey joes in Louth lincolnshire as there are a couple in other places
Kind regards

Wendy
Horncastle, United Kingdom
“Nice food”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Visited here for the first time on a trip to Louth . I had a blue cheese burger and curly fries, burger was home made and full of flavour , the wife had a chicken burger which was a char grilled breast. Staff were really helpful and pleasant. Won't be long before we visit again really enjoyed it, I might have to try the man vs food challange next time