“staff”

Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Louth
Reviewed 3 September 2014

I was not impressed by the initial reaction from the staff that I was drunk whilst I was actually in epilepsy status. Although they finally realised I was ill I did not like to hear staff just saying I was drunk. Although I don't think guests should have to do this, I suggest that anyone with a condition such as mine should inform staff so that the appropriate support can be given in the event of an emergency and my advice to the manager is to ensure your staff are properly trained and advised not to just assume that a guest is 'just drunk'. I have stayed in many hotels where I have been taken poorly and never been accused of being drunk.

1  Thank Jayne C

Reviewed 2 September 2014

I got married here a couple of weeks ago, everything was fantastic from start to finish (well except the DJ didn't rate him at all). Food was beautiful, staff - nothing was to much trouble for them, they were very accommodating, we stayed two nights our room was great (305) and the surroundings are lovely. Cant fault anything, we will return.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My hotels are booked for me when I travel for work, and normally that means that it's somewhere budget - I wasn't expecting a lot when I arrived at the Kenwick Park.

I was very impressed though - it's a big country house, surrounded by a golf course and beautiful parklands. The staff couldn't have been friendlier, the hotel was beautiful, and my room (not in the hotel itself, but in a cottage at one side) was obviously very recently renovated.

The restaurant was great too - not too expensive, beautiful food and very attentive staff. Thoroughly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We had 5 days in one of the lodges. Lodge 63 was absolutely lovely and really spacious. Location in the woods could not have been bettered and although the Spa is a 5 min drive away it's no big problem. The kids loved the pool and we enjoyed a lovely swim every day. Cannot comment on restaurant as we did not use it. All the staff were really friendly and approachable. One tip - do NOT drive into Louth on market day - sheer hell!! Loved Kenwick Woods and we WILL be back.

• Stayed: August 2014
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Stayed with wife and newborn. Room nice for price. Stayed 1 night. Staff very helpful - we ordered dinner in restaurant but our baby got restless and needed to sleep - so we had to return to our room - restaurant staff were really helpful - they sent our food to our room.

Dinner and breakfast were nice.

Only disappointment was shower - awful pressure! Worst shower ever had. Shame as was happy with everything else. Also - :did not have bath tub in the bathroom - bit disappointed as could not give our baby a bath - but something we overlooked when booking.

Heard noise from a fan outside.

Room Tip: Not room 301
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Went for the steak night. Sadly food was only average, not what you would expect. Service was rushed. Servers ranged from stern to very helpful and polite. Decor is rather dated. Definitely wouldn't eat there again.
Leisure club excellent, staff friendly and very clean

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Also consider these accommodations in or near Louth
Brackenborough Hotel
Branston Hall Hotel
#1 of 1 in Branston
The Admiral Rodney Hotel, Eatery & Coffee House
Best Western Oaklands Hall Hotel

Been to Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel

Address: Kenwick Park Estate, Louth LN11 8NR, England (Formerly Best Western Kenwick Park Hotel)
Region: United Kingdom > England > Lincolnshire > Louth
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Spa Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Louth
Price Range: £73 - £124 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel 3*
Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel is set within the magnificent grounds of the 320 acre Kenwick Park estate, in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds on the outskirts of Louth. The hotel has a country house feel with homely lounges, spacious rooms overlooking the golf course and excellent facilities including a brand new state of the art ClubSpa with indoor swimming pool, outdoor hydrotherapy pool, thermal spa suite with sauna, steam room, ice room, tepidarium and fully equipped gymnasium. The Evergreen Spa has 10 treatment rooms with a variety of treatments are available 7 days a week. The hotel provides food in the Fairways restaurant and the Conservatory bar and is open from 7am - 10pm daily for Breakfast, Coffees, Lunch, afternoon Tea, Dinner and Snacks. Kenwick Park Estate provides a calm and inviting atmosphere and is the perfect place to chill out and relax with friends and family. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Kenwick Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Best Western Louth