Property owned by the National Trust and tenanted to Vicky and Charlie, who farm there and run a fantastic bed and breakfast business. Only three or four rooms, we had the superior double. Award winning breakfast, sausage, bacon and black pudding were outstanding, with eggs from the farm. Nothing too much trouble. Lovely accommodation, modern bathroom fittings but room still has the feel for the period it was built. Lovely sitting room area for guests and Vicky quite happy to let you wonder round the property and gardens taking it all in. Nice little touches made the visit very personal, from the chocolate biscuits with the tea and coffee to the damson gin from the damson tree in the garden. £95 per room per night, really good value and a visit we would like to repeat again soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Bed & Breakfast in a 17c Country house on a working hill farm in the picturesque Coverdale, One and half miles outside of East Witton. A spectacular Oak paneled King size four poster bedroom, also superior double bedroom both en-suite with surrounding views,twin room with private bathroom also available.Ideally located for touring the dales or quiet weekend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Braithwaite Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braithwaite Hall Hotel East Witton
- Braithwaite Hall East Witton, Yorkshire