Booked a couple of nights at Braithwaite Hall just after our wedding. Was such a great place to get away from everything.
Stunning surroundings and the Hall itself was beautiful.
Our host could not have been more helpful; providing a brilliant, locally sourced breakfast each morning and doing her level best to take the chill out of the beautiful, four poster, oak panelled room before we arrived
The complimentary port on arrival was just one of many great little touches.
Worth every penny and a definite on the list to go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Bed & Breakfast in a 17c Country house on a working hill farm in the picturesque Coverdale, One and half miles outside of East Witton. A spectacular Oak paneled King size four poster bedroom, also superior double bedroom both en-suite with surrounding views,twin room with private bathroom also available.Ideally located for touring the dales or quiet weekend trips. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Braithwaite Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Braithwaite Hall Hotel East Witton
- Braithwaite Hall East Witton, Yorkshire