I stay here for occasional nights when on business visits and have never been disappointed with the quality of the meals. The choice is great,the service is personal and breakfast is bespoke. As for the accommodation I prefer the newer rooms in the annex to the rear but the rooms in the main block are OK, if a little small and dated (although in character of course). This location appears to be popular with hikers/ walkers/ ramblers - no surprise given the surrounding countryside.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by the splendor of the Yorkshire Dales National Park and nestled in the heart of iconic Wensleydale the historic 18th century Blue Lion Inn encapsulates the finest elements of traditional rural England. Paul and Helen Klein have run the Blue Lion Inn for over 25 years creating a blend of quintessential English coaching inn with modern comfort to relax and recharge. Whatever you require of the Blue Lion, be it real ale and food at the bar to candlelit fine dining and beautiful accommodation you can be sure that your stay will be homely, welcoming and full of friendly character. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Blue Lion reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Blue Lion Hotel East Witton
- Blue Lion East Witton
- Blue Lion Hotel East Witton
- The Blue Lion East Witton, Yorkshire