Just spent 2 nights at this little gem in the heart of Staithes. The place has recently been refurbished to a high standard and the highly enthusiastic owner Dave, made us feel very welcome. The room was very clean with fresh crisp linen and we were glad to have real milk in the room (no UHT milk here, unlike most other places we've visited).
If you are visiting Staithes for the day, the restaurant is well worth a visit. We ate there the first night and were pleasantly surprised at the high quality, cooked to perfection fish dishes. If we are in the area again, we will certainly visit the restaurant again - amazing! Thank you Dave and Debbie for a great weekend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast from £65 per room per night 3 x Doubles, 1 x Family Room with a stunning view of the harbour and out to sea, 1 x Twin, all rooms are en-suite and we offer a single occupancy discount. Dog, Surfer and Family Friendly accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers and HRS so you can book your The Endeavour Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Endeavour Hotel Staithes
- Endeavour Hotel Staithes
- The Endeavour Restaurant With Rooms Staithes, North Yorkshire