We stayed here for a midweek last minute break and looked at the various options for Staithes. We were very pleased with our choice. Good simple rooms. Very helpful owner, David. The Endeavour is down the steep hill in the centre of the historic village. After unloading, you'll need to park your car at the top of the village. The restaurant was closed during our visit but we really enjoyed the good value seafood at the Cod and Lobster pub by the harbour.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast from £65 per room per night 3 x Doubles, 1 x Family Room with a stunning view of the harbour and out to sea, 1 x Twin, all rooms are en-suite and we offer a single occupancy discount. Dog, Surfer and Family Friendly accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Endeavour Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Endeavour Hotel Staithes
- Endeavour Hotel Staithes
- The Endeavour Restaurant With Rooms Staithes, North Yorkshire