I have to agree with the reviewer, Brown 9932. This is an excellent family-run, pet-friendly inn. It serves wonderful food, and has a great variety of entertainment. I live just six miles away - the title I have given this review says it all. My wife and I visit the Fauconberg as often as we can, because we can be sure of superb food, excellent company and a very warm welcome from Helen, Simon and their staff. If you do not like pets in a pub, do not visit the Fauconberg - there are other pubs and inns in the area, though none as good as the Fauconberg. A few - only a few! - reviewers seem to have found that the standards are not good enough when it comes to cleanliness and hygiene. I have visited the inn on many occasions, and have never once had to complain about either - the place always looks as bright and clean as a new pin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and Hotels.com so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, Yorkshire - North Yorkshire