This is a family run business and local pub which creates a welcoming atmosphere. The room we had this time was smaller than the last but with a much nicer and roomier bathroom. Everything was very clean. My only complaint is that there was only one light in the bedroom. The location in an extremely pretty and historic North Yorkshire village could not be more delightful. The food is good and certainly plentiful. The staff are very pleasant, friendly and helpful. This is our second visit. We will be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Wilson Family warmly welcomes you to The Fauconberg ArmsFamily pets, cosy country inn log fires, evenings of music, relaxing location, beautifully appointed guest rooms, local, fresh good quality food with a contemporary Fauconberg twist and a deep sense of historical roots. These are some of the ingredients that come together to create the enjoyable guest house experience that is The Fauconberg Arms in North Yorkshire.Our beautiful 17th century country inn is full of charm, character and history, and offers quality en-suite guest accommodation, first-rate food and entertainment...all set in the picturesque village of Coxwold amidst the rolling green countryside of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors and National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Fauconberg Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fauconberg Arms Hotel Coxwold
- Fauconberg Arms Coxwold, Yorkshire - North Yorkshire