Stayed at the Lodge for four nights with our Fell Walking Club,could not fault anything,the rooms the food the beer all great value. The staff could not have been better,nothing was to much trouble Paul the manager and Helen and all the staff. Would highly recommend Affcot Lodge to all, plus the walking in the area is wonderfull.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formally called the Travellers Rest, The Affcot Lodge has changed ownership and has undergone substantial refurbishment. It reopened for business on 1st July 2011 and is owned and now managed by Chris and Wendy and there loyal team.Situated in Upper Affcot on the A49 between Church Stretton and Craven Arms the Affcot Lodge Hotel offers comfortable upgraded accommodation, extensive bar facilities, daily menus, fresh local produce, and Sunday Carvery. Whether you are local, or planning a visit to South Shropshire soon, the Lodge is the ideal place to stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Affcot Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affcot Hotel Church Stretton
- Affcot Lodge Church Stretton, Shropshire