Stayed here for one night before starting the John O’Groats to Land’s end route by bicycle.
Comfortable, stylish room in an annexe building. Quiet and private.
Menu. I had the Devon dressed crab and it was superb. I later found out that they get a delivery of fresh seafood every day from Brixham, so I recommend going for the fish on the menu.
None I can think of.
If you need a place to stay on the road in this area, there is nothing wrong with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Formally called the Travellers Rest, The Affcot Lodge has changed ownership and has undergone substantial refurbishment. It reopened for business on 1st July 2011 and is owned and now managed by Chris and Wendy and there loyal team.Situated in Upper Affcot on the A49 between Church Stretton and Craven Arms the Affcot Lodge Hotel offers comfortable upgraded accommodation, extensive bar facilities, daily menus, fresh local produce, and Sunday Carvery. Whether you are local, or planning a visit to South Shropshire soon, the Lodge is the ideal place to stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Affcot Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Affcot Hotel Church Stretton
- Affcot Lodge Church Stretton, Shropshire