Having read previous reviews we were very concerned about our short break and considered cancelling. So glad we didn’t, everything was perfect. Staff on arrival were friendly and helpful, our room clean and appeared to have been newly furnished. Bathroom had clearly also been recently updated. Best of all was the amazing view from our balcony, all this for £88.
Breakfast could not be faulted with good hot and cold food and friendly staff.
Must visit the sculptures in the ground to finish your stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Longmynd dates from the early 1900s and originally attracted Edwardian visitors to the 'Little Switzerland' of Church Stretton. With a magnificent hill-top location, there are panoramic views of the surrounding hills from the dining room and our lounges. Today the Longmynd has been extensively modernised to suit the needs of visitors. We offer spacious bedrooms, fabulous food and spacious lounges to relax in. Our extensive gardens and woodland walk are both relaxing places to explore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Longmynd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longmynd Hotel Church Stretton
- Hotel Longmynd
- The Longmynd Church Stretton, Shropshire