We enjoyed a family lunch on Sunday for 11 adults in the restaurant. Service was excellent from the booking right through to our departure, all the staff were polite and courteous.
The meal was tasty, well presented and well priced . After lunch we retired to the bar/lounge for coffee and sat very comfortably chatting, enjoy our time together in such peaceful and relaxing surroundings. Thank you very much and we look forward to our next visit.
The refurbishment of the hotel has been tastefully carried out and is a much more welcoming venue than in the past.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Longmynd dates from the early 1900s and originally attracted Edwardian visitors to the 'Little Switzerland' of Church Stretton. With a magnificent hill-top location, there are panoramic views of the surrounding hills from the dining room and our lounges. Today the Longmynd has been extensively modernised to suit the needs of visitors. We offer spacious bedrooms, fabulous food and spacious lounges to relax in. Our extensive gardens and woodland walk are both relaxing places to explore. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Longmynd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Longmynd Hotel Church Stretton
- Hotel Longmynd
- The Longmynd Church Stretton, Shropshire