Well, all the reviews are accurate. This place was faultless. The accomodation had everything you could need gadget wise, including an I Pod dock, hairdryer and straighteners, and Sky +. A lovely touch was the bottle of wine left for us, and milk in the fridge. The best thing about the cottage was the views, especially from the bedroom. we left the doors in the bedroom open all night, and loved the sound of the waves crashing on the shore.Blue, the dog had a great time too!It was my birthday weekend, and we went for a lovely meal, a five minute walk away, at the Weir, in Millers at The Anchor. The food was tasty, and the sourroundings quirky and homely. Great base to explore from, I don't often say I will return, as like to explore, but The Stable Block ticked all boxes, and we are sure to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chapel Knap Accommodation - spectacular sea views, luxurious barn conversion and cottage, Exmoor National Park. Our top-quality 5-star self-catering apartments overlooking Porlock Weir and the bay offer couples and families a unique coastal get-away with breathtaking sea views. We offer 3 separate units: The Coach House, The Stable Block, St. Anthony's Cottage. All have been converted into luxurious accommodation with no expense spared. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Chapel Knap Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapel Knap Hotel Porlock Weir
- Chapel Knap Accommodation Porlock Weir, Somerset