We spent a long weekend at the Coach House in Porlock Weir,Well we couldn't find fault with the cottage. It was well equipped and had everything we needed. The view from the kitchen window made washing up a pleasure and we were blessed with the best weather for March I have known making this a perfect place to stay. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending the Coach House to anyone and I hope to stay there again as there is so much to do if you like walking. There were lots of information on places to go and eat as well as detailed information at hand about the walks. if your thinking of booking don't hesitate as you'll love it.
Kevin & Sandy
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Chapel Knap Accommodation - spectacular sea views, luxurious barn conversion and cottage, Exmoor National Park. Our top-quality 5-star self-catering apartments overlooking Porlock Weir and the bay offer couples and families a unique coastal get-away with breathtaking sea views. We offer 3 separate units: The Coach House, The Stable Block, St. Anthony's Cottage. All have been converted into luxurious accommodation with no expense spared. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Chapel Knap Accommodation reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chapel Knap Hotel Porlock Weir
- Chapel Knap Accommodation Porlock Weir, Somerset