Called in for morning coffee. Definitely recommend this unusual place. The curios make a great atmosphere and the staff and coffee were lovely. The situation was perfect, even though it was a bit drizzly outside. Get down there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over 200 years the Anchor has served Porlock Weir's 15th-century harbor for sailors, walkers and huntsmen alike. Where Exmoor meets the sea, Porlock Weir is an idyllic working harbor with stunning coastal views. Martin Miller together with his daughter Tanya have created a hunting lodge by the sea. This 14-bedroom hotel is crammed with Martin's antiques and curiosities. The Anchor has all the hallmarks of his unique style. Roaring log fires, candlelit sensuality, books by the thousand and bowls of fruit and sweets, all washed down with a Millers award winning Gin and tonic. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Millers At The Anchor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millers At The Anchor Hotel Porlock
- Millers At The Anchor Porlock Weir, Somerset