The Old Granary B&B
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$124
TripAdvisor
The Nags Head(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Premier Inn Chichester Hotel(Chichester)(Great Value!)
US$109
PremierInn.com
Crouchers Hotel(Chichester)
US$223
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell Park(Fontwell)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
Travelodge Arundel Fontwell(Arundel)(Great Value!)
US$63
Travelodge
US$131
PremierInn.com
The Goodwood Hotel(Chichester)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsdrawing roomarundel castlebeautiful housea great place to stayperfect locationhome from homehelenfoldergoodwoodweddingengland
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Just 2 miles from centre of Chichester, yet only 5 minutes from all the amenities of Goodwood, this is a quiet but very comfortable barn-conversion style house offering a ground floor double en-suite, as well as another double and a twin upstairs. Room was very comfortable and well equipped, and the owner offered us afternoon cream tea in her beautifully furnished vaulted drawing room when we arrived, as well as providing us with a comprehensive folder describing all the tourist opportunities in the area not just Chichester and Goodwood, but also Arundel, Selsey Bill, Petworth and Midhurst. Good choice of country pubs nearby providing excellent cuisine.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BobbieBear
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was on a business trip in Chichester and I never like staying in town so found this lovely new new Bed & Breakfast in East Lavant. Lovely place and a very nice owner also. Traveled all the way from Manchester so when I arrived in the afternoon and dropped my bags in the clean and spacious room I unexpectedly had some homemade cream tea waiting for me in the sitting room, a very nice touch and just what I needed.

Very close to Chichester so getting to work in the morning was easy, shame it was only for one night. When I'm back I will try and make sure I spend a bit more time there and maybe fit in a trip to Goodwood.

5* for everything, I will definitely be back there.

Thanks.