Warm welcome. Wonderful room. Great breakfast. Just perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rectory Lacock is a Grade II listed Victorian building built in 1866. Sitting in 6 acres of private Wiltshire Countryside, the Rectory is just a 2 minute leisurely walk from the heart of the village Lacock. Our guests benefit from the beauty and convenience of Lacock, whilst being able to retreat to the privacy of the Rectory and its extensive private grounds. The Rectory comprises six large bed and Breakfast en-suite rooms and two cottages, each with two bedrooms and all of the facilities our guests would expect to find in good quality self-catering accommodation. The Rectory Lacock Bed and Breakfast is currently closed, undergoing extensive refurbishment. The Bed and Breakfast will not be opening until Easter 2018. The cottages are open for business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Book Direct Rooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rectory Lacock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Lacock
- The Rectory Lacock Wiltshire