I arrived late for a business stay and this seemed to fluster the staff slightly. The room was large, comfortable, clean and accessible so that was great. I place a great deal of importance on a quiet night's sleep and did not get this completely as the house is old and quite creaky, so people moving about above my room kept me awake until past midnight. Didn't have the breakfast or attempt to use the wi fi so cannot comment on them.
I did not realise until I was in the insipid shower that the only barrier between myself and guests arriving at the front door was the thin net curtain over the window - so keep curtains closed if you want guaranteed privacy!
I would probably have scored more highly if I had been staying on holiday, had looked around the beautiful building and hadn't been so desperate for a quiet night's sleep
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rectory Lacock is a Grade II listed Victorian building built in 1866. Sitting in 6 acres of private Wiltshire Countryside, the Rectory is just a 2 minute leisurely walk from the heart of the village Lacock. Our guests benefit from the beauty and convenience of Lacock, whilst being able to retreat to the privacy of the Rectory and its extensive private grounds. The Rectory comprises six large bed and Breakfast en-suite rooms and two cottages, each with two bedrooms and all of the facilities our guests would expect to find in good quality self-catering accommodation. The Rectory Lacock Bed and Breakfast is currently closed, undergoing extensive refurbishment. The Bed and Breakfast will not be opening until Easter 2018. The cottages are open for business ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Book Direct Rooms, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rectory Lacock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Lacock
- The Rectory Lacock Wiltshire