“A meal after a race meeting”

Rendezvouz Fish & Chip Shop
Ranked #2 of 2 Quick Bites in Kelso
Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

The worst special fish supp The staff were rude and shouting to one another and not attentive to our custom.do avoid!

Date of visit: September 2018
1  Thank williamh691

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Good honest little chippy, bit expensive for portion size and some of the chips were very greasy but all in all a good little takeaway.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped here on our way back from Truckfest Edinburgh.We have always found the pizza very good from here when we used to marshal the BMF Show here.We always order the large special pizza as you get everything on it including haggis.They were very busy and told us there was a 20 minute wait.We told them we would go for a walk and left them my phone number so they could phone me when it was ready.The place was very clean and tidy and the staff were very friendly and helpful,the pizza was very nice and well worth the wait.We sat on the river bank to eat it.If you want a great pizza I would recommend going here.

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank Bownsburner62
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Half past 11 on the busiest night of the year on Kelso civic week. No doner available despite being clearly advertised outside, chips extremely soggy and tasted like pish. Got chips and cheese which consisted of soggy wet, reheated, chips with cold cheese dumped on top. This all might be nearly acceptable if the staff were at least cordial, but no aparently it is the customers fault the food is not available and tastes disgusting. Seriously if you are in Kelso and there is nothing else available, just go home and don't chance it.

Date of visit: July 2018
3  Thank BushmillsDrinker
Reviewed 28 March 2018

My wife and I fancied a fish tea last Friday and I took a drive to the Rendezvous in Kelso and ordered our meal, it was freshly cooked and after a short wait my order was passed to me and I took it home and we sat in front of the TV and had a great meal.
The food was excellent and the staff are really friendly and chatty.
A great place for a takeaway meal, we will go again.

Date of visit: March 2018