Sat writing this on our last night having just gotten out of the hot tub which has been so relaxing after days out walking. We stayed for a week in No 18 which was at the top of the site and very private and not directly overlooked, it contained everything you could want and was very clean and comfortable. The whole site is very clean and the staff were really friendly and helpful when we requested chairs for our balcony. The only minor issue was the Wi-Fi was intermittent and they blocked news and media sites and also some of the tourist information sites which I found strange. Would definetely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We offer a range of lodges sleeping from 2 to 6. VIP lodges feature hot tubs for that added bit of luxury. Dogs are welcome in a number of our lodges. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Conifers Leisure Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Conifers Leisure Park Hotel Newton Stewart
- Conifers Leisure Park Newton Stewart, Scotland