“Great food all day long.”
Review of Cafe Cree - CLOSED

Cafe Cree
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Family run business with a desire to provide home made food, with a warm welcome.
Gloucestershire, United Kingdom
“Great food all day long.”
Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

A superb breakfast, tasty baguettes & sandwiches. The lunch menu looks good but we have yet to try anything. Very friendly staff and great service. If I had to be picky I did not expect squirty cream with my fruit scone & jam, that was somewhat disappointing. Clotted cream or double cream is so much nicer.
Definitely worth a visit when you're in Newton Stewart.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Glossybird

Stranraer, United Kingdom
“Very good food, very good value”
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Had a Tuna salad for lunch and I was asked if I wanted a large or small portion. Glad I elected to have a small salad as the "small" portion I got had loads of food on the plate *see photo* as well as four slices of brown bread & butter, pot of pickle, coleslaw and some crisps.

Very good value with very good professional service from the young ladies serving. Well worth a visit.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank SOGgy T
“Brill wee cafe and great staff”
Reviewed 10 August 2013 via mobile

The tray bakes are out of this world! Staff are friendly and prices are good! The food is homemade and delish!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Amanda M
Newton Stewart
“Good food and very pleasant and helpful staff”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Go to this cafe often and never have been disappointed yet. The food is first class and the staff are polite and helpful.

• Visited January 2013
9 Thank maryrobb69
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“lovely cafe”
Reviewed 22 November 2012

I visited Cafe Cree this week with my husband and I have to say that the staff were so helpful. My husband enjoyed his lunch so much that before we set off for home this weekend we will be back to eat here. I myself am on a special diet and the staff sorted my lunch for me with no trouble at all. Overall lovely food with great staff..........

• Visited November 2012