Creebridge House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Galloway Arms Hotel(Newton Stewart)
  • Restaurant
Bruce Hotel(Newton Stewart)
View Hotel
The Crown Hotel(Newton Stewart)
View Hotel
Kirroughtree House Hotel(Newton Stewart)
The Downshire Hotel(Portpatrick)
  • Breakfast included
Bank of Fleet Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)
View Hotel
Murray Arms(Gatehouse of Fleet)
View Hotel
Cally Palace Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)
View Hotel
Lochinvar Hotel(St. John's Town of Dalry)
  • Restaurant
Ken Bridge Hotel(New Galloway)
View Hotel
All reviewsresidents loungeevery eveningsuperior roomgreat foodlog firespecial thanksfantastic hotelgarden roomlambbar managernothing is too much troublefriendly atmospheremashbar and restauranthaggislovely mealplace to eat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2011

I stayed here overnight while attending the book festival in Wigtown, about 10 minutes away. My single room was actually a small double, and while it could have done with a lick of paint, it was clean and comfortable, with a lovely view across the garden. I didn't have an evening meal here, but the restaurant is obviously very popular with the locals, which is always a good sign! Lots of parking but still not easy to find a space in the evening. Lovely and quiet at night. Breakfast was great and the service was very good. All the staff I encountered were pleasant and helpful. A great place to stay as a solo traveller, I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 8 October 2011

We had eaten lunch here several years ago and checked if we could bring our German Shepard Dog into the bar. This was possible and we (and the dog) enjoyed the food, the excellent service and the general pleasant atmosphere. Not surprised its no one in Newton Stewart, but did not check any others.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 September 2011

This is an ideally placed hotel for exploring Dumfries and Galloway, with access to the A75 less than 5 minutes away but set within it's own quiet, landscaped grounds. There is plenty of parking, without the usual struggle to find a space. The staff are all, without exception, welcoming and nothing is too much trouble. Hubby was even offered a chance to watch the rugby with the owners! The restauraunt is worthy of four stars - dishes with a scot's twist, and breakfast kept us going all day! In fact, people come from all over the area to eat here - always a good sign. The bar guests different real ales and has a good selection of malt whisky. Rooms are comfy although the age of the building makes for an interesting tilt to the floors!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2011

I have recently returned from a 3 day visit to The Creebridge, where I thoroughly enjoyed myself.
Other reviewers have noted the kind welcome and courtesy shown by the staff, and I echo this wholeheartedly. Each staff member was very helpful both in terms of advice and information.
The chef is really really good!! The Dinner/B and B arrangement is excellent, - although my appetite is not large enough to do justice to the hearty menu!
Speaking with the owners of the hotel, I understand that the bedrooms are under a programme of re decoration, this will certainly will enhance the hotel, but I was very satisfied with my own room.
I enjoyed the welcoming fires, the excellent meals, the comfortable room, the peace and quiet and feeling relaxed.
As a solo traveler it is often difficult to find somewhere that will not put you above the air conditioning or in the smallest room available. Indeed this was far from the case in this hotel; my room was a small double with a delightful outlook over the garden. I greatly appreciate the courtesy and I look forward to visiting again soon.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2011

I have spent several holidays here and enjoyed them all. The staff are very helpful, the largely local food is very good, rooms, I had a single, are relatively spacious, comfortable and clean and great guest lounges and reception areas. The 3 day offer we used for DB&B was very good value. I hope to be returning again next month.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends