Creebridge House Hotel
Bruce Hotel(Newton Stewart)
US$109
US$105
The Crown Hotel(Newton Stewart)
US$112
The Downshire Hotel(Portpatrick)
US$139
  • Breakfast included
Bank of Fleet Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$95
Travelocity
Murray Arms(Gatehouse of Fleet)
US$160
US$133
Ken Bridge Hotel(New Galloway)
US$111
Kirroughtree House Hotel(Newton Stewart)
Cally Palace Hotel(Gatehouse of Fleet)
TripAdvisor
The Selkirk Arms Hotel(Kirkcudbright)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsresidents loungeevery eveningsuperior roomgreat foodlog firespecial thanksfantastic hotelgarden roomlambbar managernothing is too much troublefriendly atmospheremashbar and restauranthaggislovely mealplace to eat
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We regularly visit Newton Stewart as a family and always make a point of visiting the Creebridge House Hotel to eat.This time was as good as always when we visited last week for a family birthday. The food was freshly cooked, piping hot and a great variety of local dishes and selections for the kids. All the staff are lovely, and a special thanks to Kenny who is always chatty, makes you feel welcome and even volunteered to capture the visit for us all with a photo. Really worth a visit if you are in the area, and we'll be back next time.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Gordon B
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My wedding was held at the Creebridge on the 13th July, it was like something from a filmset, the gardens were beautiful, the gazebo and the violinist added to the atmosphere which was magical. The staff were just incredible and couldn't do enough for us.
My main compliment though must go to the chef who I never got the chance to thank personally. The meal was like no other wedding I had ever been to before. I had asked for slow roasted Lamb, duck in Plum sauce and Seabass as the choices, everyone was raving about the meal and I hope this message is passed along.
I am in the wedding business and it takes a lot to impress me, but I couldn't let this go by without this compliment.
I will be returning to the Creebridge whenever I am in Newton Stewart and I would recommend it to you too. Carole and Andy Ion

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Attended a wedding at the Creebridge House Hotel and it was excellent . The staff were all very friendly and attentive, nothing felt rushed. The food was superb - thoroughly enjoyed their Galloway Beef ... would certainly recommend this hotel. The gardens are great if you have kiddies as they can run around safely!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank fairreviewalways
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Attentive prompt service. Quiet and comfortable. Excellent food. Relaxing in the garden after a day's sightseeing. Spacious lounge and seeting as well as the cosy bar. We hadn't booked and we got a big quiet room with a good view and the morning sun.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

went to the creebridge for drinks and a meal.Excellent food and service even though the hotel was busy with a wedding and we hadnt booked a table.Returned a few days later just for drinks,again there was a wedding on and the staff were busy but we were still made to feel welcome.A big thankyou to kenny on the bar for his fab sense of humour for making our last night in newton stewart such fun

1  Thank Janet H