Stayed here for one night only but have nothing but praise for this hotel. The staff were all very welcoming and couldn't do enough for you. Would highly recommend it. Lovely gardens and only a short walk from the town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Creebridge House Hotel is a traditional Scottish country house hotel, with 18 ensuite bedrooms, which preserves the peace and tranquility of rural life in elegant surroundings.Your hosts, Stephen, Sarah, Rory,Campbell and the rest of the team look forward to offering you a warm welcome and comfortable stay. The hotel acquired it's name from the nearby River Cree and is situated in 3 acres of garden and woodland, in the village of Minnigaff, at the edge of Kirroughtree forest. The busy market town of Newton Stewart is a mere 2 minutes walk across the Cree Bridge, where you will find a Cinema, Museum, Tourist Information, Leisure Centre with swimming pool, and a range of supermarkets, shops and services. The Hotel has a Scottish Tourist Board 3-star rating, 3 AA stars and one AA Rosette for food. There is central heating throughout, with roaring log fires in all the public rooms in winter and plenty of hot water on tap. The hotel's location makes it central for a wide variety of activities, from walking & cycling through the nearby Galloway Forest Park, to golf and fishing so close you can walk to the nearest hotspots. In fact the first tee at Newton Stewart Golf Club is just 400 yards away. Approximately 30 minutes drive west on the A75 will take you to Cairnryan with it's ferry links to Belfast in Northern Ireland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Creebridge House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creebridge Hotel Newton Stewart
- Creebridge House Hotel Newton Stewart, Scotland