“Great breakfast for a big day”

Riverbank Restaurant
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2014

The Riverbank was the starting point for our epic cycle ride ( 7 stanes big country ride) we all had The Riverbanks, all day breakfast and it was just what the doctor ordered to fuel us up for a long day in the saddle. The cafe is ideally located in the centre of town by all the car parks plus there was secure storage to the rear for our bikes.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Come in every Saturday for food and every time the food is great and service is always really quick. The staff are friendly and very helpful, I would recommend it to anyone who visits the area.

Reviewed 20 May 2014

I live about 20 miles from this restaurant but always try and drop in for a meal when in the area. The daily specials are interesting, inventive and tasty. Their all day breakfast is excellent in value and quality, and so low in fat that I can almost convince myself I'm eating healthy :-)
I know that they source their core meat/seafood ingredients direct from local high quality butchers and smokehouse.
And talking of seafood, try their smoked seafood jacket potato - looks pricey on the menu, but just wait till you see the pile of delicious filling you get!

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Good service, reasonable price, decent coffee and good sausage sandwiches. Quite a good selection on menu and outdoor seating available.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

All my expectations were fulfilled at The Riverbank. The food was excellent and the service was really fast. The staff were also really welcoming and friendly. I will definitely be returning in the future.