I stayed here with my family which had children in it wee took them to the club to see what entertainment there was and was told that it was 15 mins for children and that was it due to World Cup.. Which was showing in the bar also the entertainment (a girl dressed in normal clothes) wasn't great at all and the wifi was pretty poor also ... That night there was men driving drunk around the park also brandishing knifes and sizzors which was reported to the bar and police were called and they were removed next morning ! ...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family owned and family themed holiday park. Activities for young and not so young. Children's entertainment daily throughout the high season, family entertainment each evening in the Starlight Suite - with live acts. Coastal views with beach access. Beautiful surrounding countryside, ideal for walkers, cyclists and everyone who loves the great outdoors. Many tourist destinations on our doorstep too. Surfside Bistro Restaurant and Surfside Bistro Takeway serving delicious home prepared meals. Sports Bar showing all the live sports action. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and PitchUp so you can book your Auchenlarie Holiday Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Auchenlarie Holiday Park Hotel Castle Douglas
- Auchenlarie Holiday Park Castle Douglas, Scotland