“Bar me”
Review of Laurie Arms Hotel

Laurie Arms Hotel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Castle Douglas
Laurie Arms Hotel
Ranked #9 of 13 Castle Douglas B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 January 2013

Out for my birthday with family.I have a 5yr old and a 2yr old who do not like to sit still.made very welcome on entry.offered toys forv the kids.gr8 choice the menu and specials .hubby and I had fillet steak met in the mouth.kids had sausage and macaroni portions just wright.service faltless.will be back.

• Stayed: January 2013
There are newer reviews for Laurie Arms Hotel

Reviewed 14 July 2012

The restaurant looked full in the Laurie Arms so we ate in the bar. We were in the corner round from the bar and the view was not glamorous, but the big beautifully cooked lamb shank resting on a bed of delicious mashed potatoes was all I wanted to look at!!. The meal was accompanied by carrots, brocolli and ratatouille. Friends had haddock peas and chips (I tasted the fish and it was good, nice crisp batter) Gammon and chips and the sea bream with new potatoes all pronounced very good. My lamb was £12.95 which I thought was very good value.We couldn't manage a pudding, I heard the waitress say to another customer that the rhubarb sponge and custard was good. I liked the look of the choices on the special menu, baked avacodo with blue cheese stuffing and venison sausages with mash, We are on holiday in the area and will not be going back, unfortunately, for me to try these treats!!,

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 December 2011

Had a pleasant evening and meal in the Laurie Arms with friends/relatives and it appeared to tick all the boxes required for a small village pub on a November evening It had a roaring log fire in each of the two bars, the welcome was warm and meaningful, the service was easy and pleasant, the food was good, and the atmosphere just right. What more could you ask for?

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
#2 of 3 in Dalbeattie
Clonyard House Hotel
Clonyard House Hotel
#3 of 3 in Dalbeattie

Been to Laurie Arms Hotel? Share your experiences!