“It's very good Thai food, ignore the shabby exterior”
Review of Thai Smile - CLOSED

Thai Smile
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I went for my long walk from Mullet Bay to the foot of the airport strip. I came upon this tiny restaurant but thought it looked like a dump, but we love Thai food. It was mid-day, lots of cars parked in the lot, when the chef came out to say hello and I asked about his career. It was impressive. That night , parking was okay, we tried it. The hot and sour soup was perfectly fresh , the pad Thai was very very good. We sat by the ocean, a fabulous pleasant surprise of everything we ate, the good service, and we will be returning next year.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

We we're recommended this restaurant by a couple we've come to know over the last few years. We made a reservation after the beach and arrived at 8PM and the place was empty! Not a good sign I thought to myself. Within 15 mins the tiny beachfront restaurant was packed and when our appetizers arrived I knew why. The food was fresh and very delicious...tempora shrimp, fresh spring rolls and fried spring rolls. Our dinners consisted of shrimp pad thai, 2 pork dishes that now escape me and I had the shrimp in coconut broth that I sucked up like a starving woman. The drinks were delicious as well, and everything was beautifully presented. The bartender and staff were very accommodating and pleasant. The four of us enjoyed it so much we net back for our farewell dinner the last night. Try to get a table overlooking the water...just beautiful. We all can't wait to go back again next year.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The sign with pictures of the food outside this delightful restaurant does not do the food or setting justice. We almost did not go in because of the pictures and that would have been a huge mistake.

The staff is warm, friendly and helpful and the food is wonderful. The green curry is the best I have tasted anywhere! Everyone in our group enjoyed their choices. The food is fresh, well-prepared and delicious. You will not be disappointed. On an island of terrific food options we talked about our meal at this little Thai restaurant all week.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Excellent Thai food on Dutch side of St Maarten--on Caravanserai/Dunes Casino property.
Camille, our hostess, was a delight
Delicious appetizers arrived promptly. Long wait for entree, but worth the wait.

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Been in st maarten for almost 2 month now and had almost all the dishes ther the cook adrian is really nice and makes amazing food waitress camille is just the best realy nice polite great smile and great service this place is in maho juste a few steps from the sunset bar beside the beach and there are nice tables facing a small private beach on the sea !! Must try Jesseka