“Nice Restaurant”

Dining options: Dinner
Sunbury, Ohio
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Ate there twice during last visit and enjoyed it very much. I had the chicken with mushroom sauce and it was excellent. My husband had the special for the night which was stuffed peppers and a soup similar to borscht with some added spices. Soup was excellent and stuffed peppers very good. I tried the traditional borscht and didn't care for it. It's the first time I've tried borscht so I really have nothing to compare it to but the soup of the night was excellent. The second night I tried the beef stroganoff and my husband tried the special again which was cabbage rolls. Both were very good. The service was very good, very friendly staff. Owner introduced herself, very charming. Look forward to returning on next trip.

• Visited February 2014

Chisinau, Moldova
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Russian food on the island”
Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

Just love it, you can have a good Russian dinner and not worrying about the test, same as if you where in Russia. Very good!

1 Thank Irina C
San Diego, California
“Good soup.”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

This restaurant is on an alley behind the main street, so may be harder to find. We were trying to decide where to stop, an this looked quite charming. The decor is very nice. And the staff very welcoming. The soup was delicious! But... that's about it. Unfortunately the other dishes were hit and miss. The chicken rolls were not bad with the mushroom sauce, but the meat raviolis were barely edible. Very gluey and not filled with much meat. If you would like some russian food, I very much recommend the soup. I think the owner probably makes all soups very well.

• Visited December 2013