Enjoyed our second Sunday lunch at Greywalls. Just love the area, hotel and restaurant. The food is terrific and the staff attentive in a relaxed way. Food is well cooked and very tasty. We ate across the two menus which caused no problems. Drawing room for drinks pre lunch and for coffee after. Love the open fire and comfy sofas. Not cheap but you get what you pay for. Service is included. Only surprised hotel was not busier at this time of year. Well done Greywalls. Consistently good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Superbreak UK, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greywalls Hotel And Chez Roux
- Greywalls Hotel Muirfield
- Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux Gullane, Scotland