My wife and I spent 3 lovely nights at Greywalls. Undoubtedly the good weather helped but even in a snowstorm we would have been delighted. From the moment of our arrival the welcome was very obvious. Our room, in the newer part of the hotel, was perfect; the original section of the building was like a comfortable country house. The combination of old and new could not be faulted and the view from our room over the 10th tee at Muirfield towards the Fife coast was superb.
The meals were excellent and I can certainly recommend the porridge "with a dram". We fully intend to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, LateRooms, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greywalls Hotel And Chez Roux
- Greywalls Hotel Muirfield
- Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux Gullane, Scotland