We visit this restaurant at least twice a year, our last visit was last week, we had champagne and canapés outside on the tenth tee at Muirfield, it was a beautiful evening and a perfect setting for any golfer, but we were disappointed, we were a party of eight and seven of us ordered steaks, the waiting staff must have got the orders mixed and most of us had the wrong steak, my partners steak was returned to the kitchen twice, once because it was under cooked and secondly because it then arrived with sauce which was not ordered originally, which meant we had almost finished before he had started, and we all agreed that the quality of the steaks were not great, we finished the night in the library with our coffee, but had to wait for a seat, even though we were asked at the table by the waiter if we wished to sit in the library for our coffee, we foolishly assumed that a seat was available for us, all in all a disappointing, expensive night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Greywalls Hotel is uniquely situated on the edge of Muirfield championship golf course with stunning views over East Lothian and the Firth of Forth. Overlooking the world famous greens of the 9th & 18th holes, it has earned itself a reputation as ‘a golfers’ paradise’! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Superbreak UK, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greywalls Hotel And Chez Roux
- Greywalls Hotel Muirfield
- Greywalls Hotel & Chez Roux Gullane, Scotland