“Everything I wanted - and a beach too!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Ullapool
Dromnan Guest House
Ranked #20 of 45 Ullapool B&B and Inns
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Everything I wanted - and a beach too!”
Reviewed 18 July 2013

We loved our stay at Dromnam. It was very comfortable, quiet and relaxed. We stayed in various places during our trip and this was our favourite. The breakfast was the best we have had anywhere - without exception. One more thing - there is a path leading from the garden down to the beach. This is a pebble beach, great for walking and with the most superb views. This was the icing on the cake - and really made me fee; that my holiday had started. And the hosts could not have been nicer.

Room Tip: The views at the front are stunning.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with friends

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Mirabel, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2013

Excellent place to stay! We were very welcomed and had very good breakfasts!
The host made us feel at home. The room was well decorated, excellent bed!
I highly recommend this place to stay if you wish a B & B in Ullapool.
Excellent dining room and beautiful garden to admire. I suggest this
B & B if you wish to stay in Ullapool. We really enjoyed our 5 nights stay!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Booked this after reading previous trip advisor reviews and was not disappointed. Room was clean and bright. The lounge/dining room was very spacious and has a great view out over Loch Broom. The quality and choice of breakfast was one of the best we've ever had. Only a short walk into Ullapool and definitely on the list for a return visit.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Auckland Region, New Zealand
Reviewed 6 July 2013

We were very happy that the owner gladly made the downstairs room available for my elderly mum and I and what a lovely room it was. Loch view, wonderful bath, clean, comfy beds and a heater that we could adjust ourselves! What a bonus, and windows to get fresh air too. And a bath room heater. These little things make such a difference. Breakfast lovely with a very pleasant lady serving us.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 September 2012

On the second half of August I was on my grand tour in Scotland. One of my stops happened to be Ullapool. I did not book any accommodation in advance and I tried my luck at Dromnan B&B. I was greeted by a lovely lady whom shows me my room. Despite the room was tiny has been well organized with everything what you need, clean and comfortable. Beautifully manicured garden well maintained conservatory which is the breakfast room as well. The lounge is big enough for a leather settee for 6 persons with a large TV. A private little foot path is taking you to the shore. The personnel is polite friendly chatty and helpful by advising what to do and where. The food was excellent and tasty. You will be not disappointed. In the price of the room is included free use of swimmingpool and fitness centre at the local leasure centre.
Stop with them if your trip is taking you to Ullapool.
Csilla

Room Tip: My room nr 7 was looking at the parking place. Chose room number 5
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Csilla E
Yorkshire, England
Reviewed 6 July 2012

Located just on the edge of Ullapool, the Guest House has a good view over the loch from its pleasant garden and nicely furnished breakfast room and lounge. The bedroom was functional, by which I mean it did what it was supposed to. The bed was good and the bathroom adequate.

The Guest House is a pleasant 10 minute walk into town where there are plenty of restaurants and places for a drink. Although situated just off the main road into Ullapool, it was quiet and we had a good night’s sleep.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Stromness, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2012

We stayed here for one night during May.
Convienently placed within walking distance of town.We recieved a warm welcome with tea and homebakes.Our room was on the small side but clean. Ample parking was provided just outside the property. The lounge was large and had plenty of space for reading or watching TV.
The breakfast was very good, served by friendly staff with fabulous views across the Loch.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ullapool
Caledonian Hotel
#2 of 7 in Ullapool
The Aultguish Inn
The Aultguish Inn
#2 of 4 in Garve

Been to Dromnan Guest House? Share your experiences!