Home Farm Bed & Breakfast
Hillview Park(Muir of Ord)
US$129
Carndaisy House(Muir of Ord)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$134
The Ord Arms(Muir of Ord)
US$88
  • Restaurant
Ord House Hotel(Muir of Ord)
US$161
US$94
Priory Hotel(Beauly)
US$142
US$133
US$161
US$134
Big Sky Lodges(Muir of Ord)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsevening mealsue stuartguest loungeperfect hostsblack islemarine aquariumnext morningcomfortable environmentcomfortable bedtop classnight's sleepa wonderful place to stayyou will not be disappointedgardenscotlandcoasthouse
Reviewed 14 August 2013

I selected Home Farm as its location was close to the Black Isle show ground for a short trip with my wife in August 2013. Easily found on the edge of Muir of Ord with ample parking and lovely gardens. Sue & Stuart were the most amiable and friendly hosts we have encountered and delivered service second to none. Our bedroom, as indeed the rest of the house was spotlessly clean and equipped with a most comfortable bed, which we were most grateful for after a very tiring Saturday. The food was local, plentiful and very tasty. This is an establishment that we firmly intend to visit again and one I have no hesitation in recommending.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2013 via mobile

When a B & B establishment stays top of the ratings for so long, and continues to win so many awards, it must be for sound reasons, and so it proves. I have come here for several years and I've never failed to be impressed. There is a standard of customer care, and a generosity of spirit, that make themselves apparent in lots of ways and in so many details. Not exactly cheap, but you get what you pay for!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

I stayed here 3 years ago by myself and was so enchanted that I was determined to return with my wife. I was not disappointed. Would certainly recommend booking an evening meal as Sue is a superb cook but remember to leave some room for the equally excellent breakfast.
Sue and Stuart are a mine of information about places to visit and walks both near and far and if you are interested in bird watching Stuart will tell you the best places to go. You can certainly start in the garden which is a feeding station for many species of unusual birds.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2012

We spent a lovely weekend at Home Farm Bed & Breakfast for our anniversary. Our room was very comfortable, spacious and with home from home comforts. Breakfasts wee delicious, including haggis! We enjoyed a lovely home cooked evening meal. We hope to be back!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2012

We both agreed as we pulled away from Home Farm (for the second time as I forgot my coat!!) that this was one of the best B&B's that we had stayed in to date.
A few of the things that made it for us were the fab hoasts Sue and Stuart - I rarely remember the names of folk that I come across in these kind of places as they usualy check you in the leave you to it but these guys make real time for you and are happy to impart their vast knowledge of the local area.
In addition to this they have a great sence of humour and they quickly got our measure and we shared some great banter.
On our first morning over breakfast we got treated to a spotted woodpecker and a hoast of pretty finches in the garden feeders, then as we set out for our day Stuart pointed out a Red Kite and a buzzard flying over the lovely garden. The only thing missing from our trip to the area were the Dolphins although I'm told its the best place in the British Isles to see them!!!!!!!!
Lovely evening meal and a great room.
Hope we will make it back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple