“One of the nicest places I've stayed for a long time”
Review of Hillview Park

Hillview Park
Ranked #3 of 11 Muir of Ord B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 January 2014

the location is excellent, the room was big and very well appointed, the food was great and the Welcome was warm and friendly and the service 1st class.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Garry R

Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was reading some of the reviews, and one stood out saying, (don't stay here), these people moaning about a light switch, I say, GET A LIFE, I say these people are spending too much time in the shower.
I am here working away from home with my fellow colleges and we all think that the rooms are very clean and comfortable, we are staying in the cottage and it is home from home.
And as for the breakfast, AMAZING.
Catherine is a very lovely person and she made us feel very welcome.
I would very much recommend staying here.

Room Tip: You will not go wrong staying here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank stuart666
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I definitely recommend this B&B as one of the nicest ones I have experienced so far. Catherine is a really friendly, always smiling and very helpful lady and you feel really looked after. The rooms are clean, cosy and sophisticatedly furnished (see the tea- and coffee making facilities with cookies integrated into the wardrobe). Same with the un-suite bathroom: very clean and nice. The breakfast can be created individually as Catherine offers tea or coffee, different kind of cereals, fresh fruits, orange and apple juice, milk and a full cooked Scottish breakfast (optionally parts of it) as well as toast and jam.
Catherine knows also quite much about the area and local pubs and restaurants and recommends really good ones.
Generally I was feeling very much at home and I definitely will come again. Really worth choosing as an accommodation.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank BernadetteFiddle
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I have just returned after spending a lovely week at Hillview Park. From the moment I arrived I was made to feel welcome by Catherine. My room was very clean, comfortable and a good size. Breakfast was great with a lot of choice. The B&B was in a great position, very close to Beauly and only a 10-15 minute drive to Inverness. I will definitely return if I am up in that part of Scotland again and would recommend the B&B.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Katherine H
Reviewed 10 October 2013

This is my second visit to this B&B and i am just as delighted as my last stay, although what a lovely surprise that it has been upgraded with a fancy 4 poster bed in my room !!! Amazing! I felt like i was staying in a fancy hotel. The owners are lovely and friendly, and i also got chatting to lovely guests in the dining room at breakfast. Thanks a million Hillview Park

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 1byronbay
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We found our stay here warm and welcoming. We had been traveling for three and a half weeks, staying in hotels, and the ease of this B&B was wonderful. Our needs were looked after very quickly and nothing was a problem. Out kids loved having a place to run around outside and their mother appreciated the chance to hang out the laundry instead of dodging it in the bathroom.
We all loved the breakfast - the porridge is delicious, especially with honey. We thought it was the best black pudding and haggis we had ever had.
We recommend Hillview Park wholeheartedly and hope to return one day.
Thank you Katherine.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Caro S
Reviewed 6 October 2013

i just read the review below and they must have got this wrong, I feel they are reviewing a different place. I loved the bed and breakfast owners and felt the woman Katherine was very warm and helpful. I too was a little concerned about breakfast times one day due to my schedule and they happily changed the time to super early without hesitation. Rooms where roomy and cosy and good value for money. The location is awesome super close to great sites and the Lochness which I have to say is the highlight of staying in the vicinity.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends