“Enjoyed our stay”

and 1 more site!
Hillview Park
Ranked #3 of 11 Muir of Ord B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 August 2014

A really good B&B in this lovely area of Scotland. The room was excellent as was the breakfast. The owner(Catherine) was very friendly and helpful. Free wifi was provided for guests. I can recommend this B&B

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank MaggieAu

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My sisters and I have stayed here 5 times and we've always received a very warm welcome. Katherine and Shaw are very obliging and do their utmost to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible. The rooms are spacious with wardrobes ,TV, facilities for tea and coffee and en suite-everything you require and immaculately clean. There is off road parking and Wifi Breakfast is cooked to order and is delicious. Excellent value! Well done -we'll be back! Eileen,Lorna & June.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2014

A Very, Very Warm Welcome from Catherine.
The room was Excellent and all the usual things you had in the room where Great.
Loved the 4 Poster Oak bed even though I didn't find the light switch for the lights on it until the
morning of our departure LOL. (Very compfy bed).
Breakfast was well adequate, Haggis Black Pudding must be tried, When in Rome (Scotland) as they say.
We would not hesitate to stay here again in the future.
All the best Tony & Jill Taylor xx

Room Tip: All rooms from my Knowledge are as good as each other.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tonytaylor_477
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Easy to find. Stunning room, spotless, with fantastic en-suite,, lovely soft towels. The bed was a beautiful handmade four poster and was so comfy. Big TV and pleanty of tea, coffee.etc.

Breaklfast was excellent, proper coffee! and such a lovely welcome. I will definately go again.
The best value for money I can think of..

Room Tip: First visit, but I feel certain they are all very good, and great value.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank John1546
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed just one night, but would have loved to have stayed a week. The room was very comfortable with ensuite including a walk in shower. Tv was a decent size. Clean. Breakfast was great. Loved it. I drove down the road a mile to eat. Parking off road was a bonus.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Andy R
Reviewed 22 January 2014

the location is excellent, the room was big and very well appointed, the food was great and the Welcome was warm and friendly and the service 1st class.
Wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Garry R
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I was reading some of the reviews, and one stood out saying, (don't stay here), these people moaning about a light switch, I say, GET A LIFE, I say these people are spending too much time in the shower.
I am here working away from home with my fellow colleges and we all think that the rooms are very clean and comfortable, we are staying in the cottage and it is home from home.
And as for the breakfast, AMAZING.
Catherine is a very lovely person and she made us feel very welcome.
I would very much recommend staying here.

Room Tip: You will not go wrong staying here.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business