We had taken two rooms
1. Both the rooms are very spacious and have high standard of cleanliness.
2. The toilets are spacious and are really good.
3. Every part is neatly maintained.
4. Have great views from the rooms.
5. The breakfast was awesome. (The hosts were very happy do a little customisation for my parents who were not used to the English/Scottish breakfast)
6. Hosts were very helpful and patient in explaining all the questions that my Dad had about Scotland.
And, personally, the best thing that I loved about this place was there is no 'over-acting' hospitality or that 'Extreme Politeness' that makes you a little uncomfortable. This is a great place to stay and would love to stay there the next time we visit Scotland.
- Also Known As:
- Tiree House Muir Of Ord, Scotland