“A Jewel of a B & B”

Ty-Parc Guest House B&B
Ranked #2 of 18 Cardigan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 July 2014

The best B & B I have stayed in. Everything was immaculately clean and tidy. The rooms were spacious and decorated to a very high standard. The owners were very helpful and recommended two excellent restaurants. The only very small negative was that the bath towels were very small.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AMoz1960

Reviewed 23 June 2014

We stayed for 2 nights. The rooms were spotless & extremely well decorated & fitted out. All necessary facilities were provided. The owner was very helpful & friendly. The bedroom was excellent & very comfortable. They went out of their way to provide an excellent level of service, although I thought they were a little over zealous by hanging up some of my clothes in the wardrobe, while we were out, which I had not requested. The standard of the fixtures & fittings were of the highest level. The only thing that I thought let them down was the rather thin toilet paper in our otherwise excellent bathroom. There is free car parking on the road outside the B & B. It is about a 10 minute walk into Cardigan town centre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

It's not often I find an owner that is as friendly and helpful as the couple that run this place...not only did they go out of there way to make sure we where happy at all times... They where the perfect hosts and that kind of level of service doesn't exist anymore.... Brilliant bedroom and lovely bed... Had the best night sleep that I'd had in years in that place...maybe it was the sea air.... The location was very easy to find and the price was brilliant for the quality that it was , also very very very clean.... That's the way a place should be .... Top marks for that folks.... Not to forget an outstanding breakfast as well to start the day of fantastically !!!, nothing was ever a problem for these folks and it really shows .... I will be back and if your thinking of staying in west wales this place is by far the best I would recommend it above all overs that I've stayed in ...in Wales... Thank you to the owner and his family for making our weekend stay so fantastic ... Good luck folks your deserve it..... Ty-Parc your the best in the west ....thank you and see you again next year for sure !!! :-)

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I stayed here for one night while touring on our motorbike. The room was spotless and extremely comfortable. It was a leisurely 10min walk to centre of town. We weren't offered a choice of breakfast, just full English (we didn't ask for any different though), it was perfectly adequate for us and was very nice. The owners (sorry can't remember their names), were friendly and relaxed, they let us park our bike in their garage as they don't have off street parking.
It's very good value and we would definitely stay here again if in the area.
Also, they don't take children.....which is a bonus if you want peace and quiet!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed for 4 nights at this lovely B & B in a quiet location just 5 minute walk from the centre of Cardigan. The whole property was spotless and our room was very comfortable with a very nice en- suite. The breakfasts were excellent with a good choice of items. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. A great place to stay and we will certainly book again if we are in the area.

Room Tip: The stairs are quite steep so if you have mobility issues ask for a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Stayed at Ty Parc with my husband whilst he was on business. I have stayed in numerous guesthouses over the years but this is the cleanest, most well kept, comfortable I have ever stayed in.
If you are looking for a B&B in Cardigan I would highly recommend. Easy to park, short walk into town.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Julia C
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Very good B&B/guesthouse in Cardigan. Large comfortable room, clean, excellent full Welsh breakfast. It is a family run guesthouse, and they took care of us in the best way. My wife and I stayed 4 nights at Ty-Parc and we are pleased to give the guesthouse our best recommendations.

Room Tip: Quiet location , walking distance to Cardigan centre.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple