“.”

Ranked #5 of 16 Cardigan B&B and Inns
Wolverhampton, United Kingdom
“.”
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Excellent location, close to the town. Godfrey is an excellent host,He printed out walks for us to do while we were there. He even recommended places for dinner and the pub he suggested was awesome!
The room was pet friendly, clean and tidy.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Godfrey E, Owner at Coed y Bryn Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, 8 October 2014
Hi Zita, Glad you enjoyed the experience ! If ever you want to come back and see me just give me a call or drop me an email and I'll make sure that you are well looked after.

Best regards.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 June 2014

Godfrey was an excellent host, he not only picked me up from the bus but also took me back when I was leaving. Each day at breakfast we discussed my walks and he also printed me a map. My stay was very comfortable and the guest house is very close the charming village of Cardigan

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
Hi Maureen, I'm glad that I could be of service to you. It was my pleasure having you in my home for a few days. If you ever decide to visit Wales at some time in the future just drop me an email with your requirements and I'll make sure you get well looked after !

Happy travelling and best regards.
Oceanside, California
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A tire mishap left us scrambling for a place to stay. I called Godfrey and he was able to accomodate us for a one night stay while we awaited the arrival of the tire. The inn is well located, easily accessible from the main road and an easy walk into town. We paid extra for the hot breakfast, very inexpensive, and it's nice that he offers that option. Godfrey is an excellent host. The only negative was that our room was quite small, but that is likely due to our last minute booking as some of the other rooms seem larger. Would not hesitate to stay ther again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 May 2014

We were welcomed by friendly Godfrey and his daughter Hannah and of course Sally the dog. We were in Cardigan for a wedding and due to the times etc Godfrey let us check in early. He was very helpful in explaining where everything was and how long it would take us to get to places. The room was big and clean, and the breakfast was delicious. They catered for my food allergies/needs and likes and it was much appreciated. I'd definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Leeds, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 May 2014

This is a good B&B with excellent customer service. Everything about my one night stay was fine. The only thing I could find to complain about was that there were no jugs of milk on the breakfast table and that was an oversight! Within easy walking distance of town centre. Continental breakfast but you can pay extra for cooked.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We had a really good stay at Coed y Bryn. We could easily walk to town for a meal and the path to the beautiful Cardigan wetland was also a few hundred yards away. The room appeared to be recently decorated and furnished with attention to detail: a modern shower, hard wood floring and desk, a comfy bed, fast wi-fi connection and a very large window. Everything was very clean and comfy. We'll definitely call again when we have a chance to visit Cardigan.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We have been back to stay with Godfrey, it was over a year since our last visit. We received a warm welcome, Godfrey has been unwell but that has had no effect on the standard of accommodation or the sumptuous breakfast. This time I took my little dog and he got a warm welcome from the resident Springer Spaniel,Cardigan has a lot to offer and Godfrey is right on the outskirt, just a few steps away from the main road into town. Despite this proximity we did not hear traffic noise, even with the window open in the front facing bedroom. We are moving to South Wales soon but will stay with Godfrey when we visit our family in Cardigan. The rooms are comfortable and spotless, the water is always hot and the breakfast is very good and plentiful. What more could you want....Oh I know, remember that you are going to Wales so take an umbrella.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family