“Little bit of Italy in Cardigan ”

Belotti's Delicatessen & Coffee House
Ranked #5 of 53 Restaurants in Cardigan
Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Welsh
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Mark & Maria would like to welcome you to Belotti's Delicatessen & Coffee House. We were both born in Wales but have an Italian family background. This has given us a wide knowledge & experience throughout our lives of local & Italian foods, which we have used to develop our delicious menu. We have a modern coffee house sitting area for drinks & meals. A NEW comfy sofa area. We have disabled access & a disabled toilet.Takeaway & Eat in available.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

The staff are really friendly and helpful. My partner had a cooked breakfast and really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed my pasta dish (carbonara).They also have great items you can buy shipped in from Italy like oils ,pasta , salad dressings and coffee. Also other items from local company's . lovely place will defiantly go again .

1  Thank Clare W

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am a regular in Belotti's Cardigan, and have always had the best food, and friendliest of services. The pasta dishes are always to die for, especially the carbonara. Also, try the milkshakes, so refreshing.

1  Thank NHJames
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Called in yesterday and very impressed with food and cleanliness. Spacious and airy. Good menu and pleased they have a veggie breakfast. Just a suggestion- you could for instance mark which cheeses are veggie. I know for instance that the Perl Las is and the combinations for a barra etc are great idea. Found only by accident, when going to the loo, the lovely Italian seating area for coffee. Perhaps put a sign saying where it is. Hope they continue to do well as yet another eatery in Cardigan opening next door.

1  Thank johntink55
Maria B, Owner at Belotti's Delicatessen & Coffee House, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

Thank you for your lovely review. We do appreciate our customers input. I will do as you suggest & make it clear which cheeses are vegetarian. Also I do think a lot of people do not see that we have an extra seating area & it's good to know that I need to do something about it. Thank you for your helpful review.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Had a lovely visit here last week!.We both had the Cabonara and it was delicious.The staff are very friendy polite and attentive.Will definitely be back very soon!.

2  Thank Deby801
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

A very welcoming establishment, modern & clean dining with a delicatessen attached to it. Went in with wife and 2 children for lunch, a good variety of choice and you can make up your own Paninis/baguettes. I opted for the Italian ham and pistachio and cheddar Pannini this came with a salad, which was delicious, I also enjoyed a wonderfully foamy latte with my meal, my 3 & 7 year old had the fantastic dairy ice cream that was available and couldn't help but share theirs!!!
All in all A* keep up the good work

1  Thank Stuart S