“great food”

Gulshan
Ranked #21 of 45 Restaurants in Cardigan
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Cheap Eats, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ceredigion, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

The service and meal was amazing. Very happy will return again :-) manager and chefs are very friendly and helpful :-)

2 Thank 600scarlett

“great food and atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

We came here for a family meal on a Saturday night. Great food! Lovely atmosphere and a lovely restuarant. Recommend the seating area upstairs with the balcony. Service was quick and very friendly. Good chilled out evening. We will be back.

1 Thank Homeslice91
Norfolk, United Kingdom
“Excellent again.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2014

Attended again and with a large family group enjoyed another superb meal with very patient staff. We have also enjoyed 'take aways' from here and they too are generously portioned and taste wonderful. Many thanks, we will be back.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank Mick C
Southampton Uk
“Painfull!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

It took took a while to find this place but the waiter gave a warm welcome. Menu is pretty typical Indian fare so I opted for my usual chicken Madras with mushroom rice. I have eaten this in many restaurants and It should be spicy but not too hot. My first mouthful caused me to hiccup and sweat started pouring from my brow, this was defiantly not the usual heat. I can manage hot food but this was almost inedible.

I asked for some water and the waiter asked asked if the the food the food was okay. I mentione the heat and he quickly took the curry and way to have it cooled down. When he returned he apologised and blamed a dodgy batch of chilli powder.

The curry was now edible but it was very runny and lacking flavour. The chicken had obviously been cooked sometime previously and was dry. As a chicken Madras regular, this was probably the poorest example I have eaten. To rub it in, when I asked for the bill and and mentioned the heat problem, the waitress said "lots of people have been complaining about that". Why make more people suffer Suffer then?

1 Thank Fandango11
Worcester, United Kingdom
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We were staying at a campsite near, and the owner came to us with the menu for here, he said they deliver to the site as well.
We went to collect as we were driving through, it is hidden down a side street but easy to find off the high street.

The restuarant looked modern and lovely inside, the service was fast and our order was checked over as the manager thought it didn't seem right as we had asked for a special. All was correct, good to see they care, even for outsiders.

The food was great quality, full of taste and good portions, the chicken was amazing so mosit and tasty.

When we stay again we will come here.

• Visited July 2014